Week 4 Stress Relief
Take time to let it all out.
- Get adequate sleep
- Practice mindfulness
- Participate in moderate exercise
- Deep breathing
- Moderate/light exercise (heavy exercise, while beneficial, is actually a stressor)
- Visualizations (visualize yourself achieving your goals, relaxing on vacation, managing conflict, enjoying healthy meals, or anything that makes you feel good or helps you see a better future for yourself)
- Listening to music
- Taking time to be present in whatever you're doing
- Body scans
- Finding something to laugh at
- Start new hobby (drawing, singing, playing an instrument, painting rocks)
Click the task below to view your goal for this week. Remember, you'll be adding this to your tasks from previous weeks.
Daily Stress Relief Practice
Below you can print your goal tracking sheet for this week. Use this space under the Notes section to comment on any changes you notice and how your feeling. We recommend reviewing your sheet each morning to remind yourself of your tasks for the day.